Hello For My 1st Blog Ever ! π
2020 - It has been a year of roller coaster. The pandemic has hit hard to the world. The survivors. The death. The loses. The fear. Knowing that I am lucky enough to have a stable job and financial stable. Allah has been fair to me. Alhamdulillah. But, never do I forget to pray for them who has been tested during this pandemic.
Too many things happened in 2020. In love matter? Obviously yes! But, should I be sad for a person who doesn't even care or bother how I feel ? Maybe a lil bit but not for long. One day, Allah will meet me with someone who really meant for me. I am GRATEFUL enough not to be with someone who don't appreciate me and always took things for granted! I am GRATEFUL too I am not the kind that hold grudge for anyone or anything. Kifarah is there.
πππππππππππππππππππ
wow dh ada first entry la.good job
ReplyDelete